California Cannabis Hemp Initiative
True legalization of Cannabis
made progress in 2016
but fell short of the signatures
needed to make the ballot.
Our focus is now defeating
the onerous Prop 64 (AUMA)
BIG THANKS TO ALL
SUPPORTERS AND VOLUNTEERS
CA Recipient Committee #1303604
TEACH-IN TO DEFEAT PROP 64
Public Invited to Hear Details of “The Adult Use of Marijuana Act” and
Why it’s Bad for Medical Cannabis Patients
Save Prop 215! Meeting on July 30, 2016 with Dennis Peron and John Entwistle.
CCHI is Marijuana Legalization Done Right!
- Permits the recreational use of marijuana by adults 21 and older.
- Creates jobs in medical cannabis and hemp industries.
- Eliminates taxation of medical cannabis.
- Prohibits excessive zoning requirements and fees on cannabis outlets.
- Restricts the use of GMO cannabis seeds in California.
- Reconsiders Eliminates the practice of drug testing for past use (<24hrs) of cannabis.
- Mandates state established guidelines similar to those for beer and wine alcohol.
- Allows release of prisoners currently incarcerated for non-violent marijuana offenses.
- Removes cannabis from the CA schedule I Controlled Substances Act.
- Allows for personal use and caps the retail sales excise tax at 10 %.
Key Summary Points of CCHI
Site design and maintenance by Degauss Press